Friday, July 17, 2009

The Chloster


Today I would like to introduce a new member of this wonderful blog. That would be the coolest dog in the world or atleast in our world. Chloe was dropped of at my parents house back in february and since Ellen adors all kanines I could not not let her take it. Choosing a name was a difficult decision so we looked on the interent and chloe seemed to fit. Funny story is that my cousin Jared had a baby a few weeks later and her name is Chloe. If I would have know that prior to the great name choosing we would have chosen a different name. That is yet another reason we create this blog so we could keep in touch with our relatives lives. We love are little four legged friend and even though she is a little OCD but hey it runs in the family. She can sit, lay, shake and speak and is completley housetrained. She hates the water though which really makes me mad I am just hoping she gets over it eventually.
This is after we had played in the snow
She was such a cute puppy
We were so tired after a trip to the lake
This is a recent picture. Ellen still has wedding hair.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is hilarious that your little sister, who hates dogs, took her out to potty and cleaned up her mess this morning!! She is cute but if she gets in my trash again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you know my opinion on dogs...but I'm glad ya'll like her haha. SB says that Chloe is SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete